- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Crazy Soccer Fans
There’s a time and a place for throwing things at athletes.
Time: Flirty snowball fight with attractive Swedish female ski team.
Place: Snowy courtyard of Winter Olympic Village.
Video of the home crowd, putting a sizeable gash in the head of their own player after he nets the game winner, after the jump.
In the Cypriot First Division, Anorthosis Famagusta and Omonia Nicosia had their match briefly delayed by on-field medical personnel tending to an injured player. One fan, for reasons unknown, decided to throw a flare right into the gathering of players and medics. And HOLY SH*T THE FLARE EXPLODED. Soccer is dangerous, people.
A flaming bottle rocket makes its way onto the pitch during a soccer game in Romania, which understandably causes havoc.
Whenever some attention hound manages to run onto the field at a sporting event, said attention hound getting tackled to the ground by a player is the best possible outcome. So why was an English soccer player ejected from a game for providing it?
Fans in Jordan rioted at a soccer game between Wehdat and Fasali fought after a soccer game earlier today. 250 people were injured, and the footage shows how ugly it got. The police appear to have used some force and a fence crashes.