- The Daily Yam: Will This Go Down As The Easiest Buzzer-Beater Of All-Time?
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Here's Drunk Wayne Gretzky, 'Hammered'
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Trust us: we’ve scoured the corners of the Internet for attractive Olympians because, well, why not. And we’ve come upon Antonija Misura quite often, a 24-year-old Croatian basketball player. Alright, enough talking. SLIDESHOW TIME. After the jump, of course.
Spain Barely Escaping Croatia In Euro 2012 Is Most-Watched Event In Spanish TV History, Ahead Of 2010 World Cup Win
We know about the crazy fans of Euro Cup 2012 and their occasional lack of civility. But it’s not just violence that’s getting some fans in hot water: take the case of two Croatian rooters who celebrated a couple days ago by flashing everyone.
Soccer wouldn’t be soccer without its fans. What with previous reports of bags of urine and feces making their way on to, or at least near, the pitch elsewhere you would think fans at a Euro 2012 qualifier between Greece and Croatia would be out of ideas. Read on to see what they came up with.