- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
During France and Spain’s quarterfinal Olympic basketball game today, France’s Nic Batum unleashed a vicious punch to the crotch on Spain’s Juan Carlos Navarro. When we say “vicious,” we mean it: this wasn’t accidental, and it wasn’t a mishit. Batum closed his fist and really went for it.