- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Curb Your Enthusiasm
No one is more in-charge than jacked NFL referee Ed Hochuli. So when there’s some confusion over a potential fumble that may require review, no one is more equipped to channel their inner Larry David and set the record straight than Hochuli.
After Larry lets a ball go through his legs — costing his team a softball championship — he seeks solace from legendary Red Sox goat Bill Buckner. Here’s the highlights from last night’s Curb.
Last night’s episode of HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm was very, very good. It might have been an all-time classic, in fact.
It had everything: an appearance from Larry David’s long-lost roommate, Leon (“The world is all about balls and bats”), a subplot about apology bowing (“That was a shitbow”), and an extended analogy about love, sex, baseball, and performance enhancing drugs that ended, naturally, with Larry being dumped at the steps of the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.