- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Curb Your Enthusiasm
No one is more in-charge than jacked NFL referee Ed Hochuli. So when there’s some confusion over a potential fumble that may require review, no one is more equipped to channel their inner Larry David and set the record straight than Hochuli.
After Larry lets a ball go through his legs — costing his team a softball championship — he seeks solace from legendary Red Sox goat Bill Buckner. Here’s the highlights from last night’s Curb.
Last night’s episode of HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm was very, very good. It might have been an all-time classic, in fact.
It had everything: an appearance from Larry David’s long-lost roommate, Leon (“The world is all about balls and bats”), a subplot about apology bowing (“That was a shitbow”), and an extended analogy about love, sex, baseball, and performance enhancing drugs that ended, naturally, with Larry being dumped at the steps of the Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.