- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Item #2741: Odds and ends. Check out some of the other useless shit the former millionaire is selling.
Remember during the 2004 playoffs, when Curt Schilling pitched while wearing a sock famously bloodied from an injured ankle? Remember how his company went under and it came out that he might have to auction off the famous sock to repay some of his debts? Well, it has officially come to that, and you – yes, you – may be able to own a piece of history. As long as you have a crapload of cash.
Former Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling says potentially having to sell the famed blood-stained sock he wore during the 2004 World Series to cover loans he guaranteed to his failed video game company is part of “having to pay for your mistakes.”