- The Daily Yam: Will This Go Down As The Easiest Buzzer-Beater Of All-Time?
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Here's Drunk Wayne Gretzky, 'Hammered'
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
We’ve got more controversy at the London Olympics: a team of British cyclists crashed on purpose in order to get a restart. They then won gold and set a world record. But they’re not cheaters, per the rules. More after the jump.