- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- You Will Be Hypnotized By This Yankees' Fan Regurgitating Cotton Candy
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
Dale Earnhardt Jr. will be driving with a new Diet Mountain Dew-themed car next season on the NASCAR Sprint Cup, and he unveiled it live on SportsCenter Wednesday during an interview with ESPN‘s John Buccigross.
The car itself is rather meh, but we especially appreciated Buccigross getting in a reference to recently-broken-up rock band R.E.M. at the end of the interview.
Charlotte Motor Speedway recently unveiled the world’s largest high-definition television, eclipsing the size of the one in Cowboys Stadium.
Jamie McMurray, after keeping relatively quiet during most of today’s Brickyard 400, slipped into the lead with 11 laps to go and didn’t look back.