- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bad news for people who love good news: Michael Sam, the NFL’s first openly gay player, drafted by the Rams, then cut, then signed to the Cowboys practice squad, has been released.
It was all fun and games for the billionaire owner of the Cowboys until the stripper filed a sexual assault lawsuit. Jerry Jones is obviously denying the whole thing, via his lawyer, who is calling this fiasco a “money grab.”
Why is DeMarco Murray going to be a Top 5 RB? Which Cowboys receivers are worth owning in Fantasy Football? RotoExperts’ Jake Ciely answers these questions and talks about his picks in the RotoExperts Staff League.
Barring a failed physical, Michael Sam is about to become a member of the Dallas Cowboys’ practice squad. We know what you’re thinking: “Aw, man, the Cowboys?”
Welcome to “This Is Totally Your Year,” our overly optimistic preview of the 2014-15 NFL season for all 32 teams. We’ve broken down why every team — yes, even your team (and yes, even your team, Rams fans) — will win it all this year. We’ll also give some reasons for pessimism and even estimate an actual season prediction. Next up: The Dallas Cowboys.
Jerry Jones Just Broke Ground On A Glittering New Cowboys Headquarters, But Fans Aren’t Very Impressed (Slideshow)
It’s pretty shiny and impressive and all, but Cowboys fans would trade it all for another Super Bowl.