- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Jerry Jones is willing to put Tony Romo’s back on the line, because… well, there’s no discernible reason for doing this, besides the fact that Jones is an asshole.
Bad news for people who love good news: Michael Sam, the NFL’s first openly gay player, drafted by the Rams, then cut, then signed to the Cowboys practice squad, has been released.
It was all fun and games for the billionaire owner of the Cowboys until the stripper filed a sexual assault lawsuit. Jerry Jones is obviously denying the whole thing, via his lawyer, who is calling this fiasco a “money grab.”
Why is DeMarco Murray going to be a Top 5 RB? Which Cowboys receivers are worth owning in Fantasy Football? RotoExperts’ Jake Ciely answers these questions and talks about his picks in the RotoExperts Staff League.