- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
If Tony Romo is the stupid face of the Dallas Cowboys, and Dez Bryant is the talented but emotional hands, and DeMarco Murray is the broken foot, and owner Jerry Jones is the drug-addled brain, then DeMarcus Ware is the backbone. Or, he was.
No fan base should taunt another fan base when they’re down: except when it’s Philadelphia and Dallas football fans, then of course anything goes.
Forget everything you once knew about Jon Kitna, unless the only things you knew about him were that he’s generous as hell and gangster as shit.
In baseball this wouldn’t even be obstruction.
Love him or hate him, Bob Costas doesn’t shy away from challenging topics. Last night, we felt like he put the “Redskins” name controversy to bed with a succinct, accurate explanation as to why it’s got to go, and why teams like the “Indians” and “Braves” can stay.