- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
How dare you, Travis Johnson, mock the man who has kept NFL fans so endlessly entertained for the past nine years?
Total. Domination. Here’s your solution to the severe lack of football in your life.
Oompa Loompa, Doopity Dee/All Of You Cowboys Please Listen To Me
Sucking On Candy Is Harmful For You
Just Suck On The Field As You Usually Do
“No shame in Troy Aikman chasing girls, but a grown man – esp. one in the Hall of Fame – should NOT be using emoticons.”
The NFL schedule is out: and as per usual, the Packers are playing the 49ers, the Panthers got royally screwed, and the Browns are the butt of everyone’s jokes.
True, some people were not happy about the news that Tony Romo signed a six-year, $108 million extension with the Cowboys ($55 million guaranteed). But more often than unhappy, people were just… amused. After the jump, the collected reactions of several of those people.