- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Rex Ryan And Cowboys TE Coach Mike Pope Compete To Have The Weirdest Training Camp Drills In The NFL
Over the past few years, we’ve all grown accustomed to using Average Draft Positions (ADP) to help guide us through a Fantasy Football draft. But as we all know, the ADP you used has to be pretty specific to your league’s settings and scoring, or else it won’t be perfect.
If Tony Romo is the stupid face of the Dallas Cowboys, and Dez Bryant is the talented but emotional hands, and DeMarco Murray is the broken foot, and owner Jerry Jones is the drug-addled brain, then DeMarcus Ware is the backbone. Or, he was.
No fan base should taunt another fan base when they’re down: except when it’s Philadelphia and Dallas football fans, then of course anything goes.
Forget everything you once knew about Jon Kitna, unless the only things you knew about him were that he’s generous as hell and gangster as shit.