- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Strange, but this short video meant to pump up the American Airlines Center is funnier in almost every way than the actual “Anchorman” sequel.
Last night, we saw another prime example of James Harden acting selfishly with the game on the line, and it could be his most embarrassing highlight yet.
More like what would your Dad say if he saw this video…probably something like “Grow up, Vince.” Screw you Dad! Mavericks just wanna have fun! Watch the entire team embarrass themselves after the jump.
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NBA season. This team-by-team preview details why it’s probably not your favorite team’s year. Today: We discuss the pros and cons of the Dallas Mavericks, and why it all adds up to them being screwed once again.
Honestly, all the submissions were pretty awesome. Thanks guys, for putting in the time and effort to design the Mavericks’ new jerseys. You’re reward? Bragging rights. Mark Cuban “may even throw in some tickets.” Aww. So sweet. Laissez-faire, boys. Slideshow after the jump.
Erbie Bowser, known as E-Luv during his time as a Dallas Mavericks dancer, went on a killing spree last night, killing four people while using a gun and grenades.
You may not know this, but Mark Cuban did not hatch the Dallas Mavericks (nor Dirk Nowitzki) from an egg and raise it to become a championship-winning organization. Don Carter is the founder, and his mansion is fantastic.