- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Dan Snyder apparently knew from the jump that betting the house on Robert Griffin III was a smart move. So he took a little trip with Bruce Allen and Mike Shanahan, so they could all congratulate each other on how smart they were. Details, after the jump.
The Washington Redskins are truly the gift that keeps on giving…unless you’re a fan of the team. Their latest: comparing owner Dan Snyder’s lawsuit against the Washington City Paper to Egyptian protests.
Today, Redskins owner Dan Snyder explained his lawsuit against the Washington City Paper via a Washignton Post column. It won’t win him any new support.
Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder is a famous spendthrift, so it was no surprise last year when he signed free agent defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth to a massive contract. Just as unsurprising is that it now appears Haynesworth is a colossal bust.