- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed A Bunch Of 'Kate Upton Pretends To Be Boning/Giving Footjobs' Photoshoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
While waiting for takeaway (to-go, in these United States) food outside of a club, 26-year-old Newcastle defender Danny Simpson, reportedly drunk and agitated, argued with a man in his 40s or 50s. Earlier in the night, he had been at the Circle Club with former Manchester United youth teammates Tom Cleverley and Danny Welbeck before stepping outside for some drunk munchies. But the argument eventually escalated from words to shoves to a thrown punch, Simpson landing a blow to the man’s face and knocking him to the ground. But then Simpson was attacked by two bouncers, leaving him like this.