- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fox analyst Daryl Johnston is taking the Ugly Christmas Sweater trend to a new level. It appears he is intentionally wearing the Grinch’s exact attire, right down to the belt. Yet he IRONICALLY has “Merry Christmas” prominently displayed. And it’s a V-Neck.
V-Neck + Irony = Typical Hipster. Typical hipster may sound un-hipster, but that too is ironic, making Daryl Johnston Über Hipster. Also, being on TV broadcasting your hipsterness to all of your hipster-disciples is even more ironic, and the resulting Überhipsterdom is immeasurable.
A big h/t to our friend CJ Fogler for the screencap.
Emmitt Smith, hall-of-fame running back and large infant, tearfully thanked his fullback, Daryl Johnston, during his hall-of-fame induction speech last night in Canton, Ohio.