- Chad Johnson Went From Jail To Good Morning America In Less Than A Day
- Chris Kluwe Watched That Mermaid Documentary On Discovery Channel And Twitter Hilarity Ensued
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Cover "22" To Follow Up Last Year's "Call Me Maybe"
- The Miami Heat Are Still Favored To Win The NBA Championship
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
San Francisco 49ers kicker David Akers knows that the NFL is all about showmanship. That’s why at halftime of last night’s game between San Francisco and Green Bay, he interrupted the halftime show to get in a few practice kicks.
Athletes are still happy about the triumphant return of the real referees. Share in their joy, won’t you? Here are our morning words of wisdom. Be sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
The San Francisco 49ers lead the Green Bay Packers 16-7 at the half, due in large part to their Pro Bowl kicker David Akers. His talents were on particular display at the end of the first half, when he attempted a 63-yard field goal as time expired.