- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Cam Newton Riding A Segway? Cam Newton Riding A Segway.
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Forbes released a totally arbitrary, yet still plausible list of the 10 most overpaid players in the NFL in 2012. Of course, it’s not an exact science, especially with the way the NFL’s pay structure is set up to avoid such overcompensation as Forbes notes, but it’s a believable bunch. And what would a list reeking of disappointment be without a healthy dose of the New York Jets?
For the New York Jets and the New England Patriots right now, the name of the game is (unfortunately for their panicked fans) not football; no, rather, the name of the game is contract negotiation.