- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
DeAngelo Hall Gets Into Shouting Match With Reporter Over Non-Controversial Quote, Because He’s DeAngelo Hall
The Redskins are struggling. Not as much as the Eagles, whom they easily beat 31-6 on Sunday, but still struggling. Struggling leads to frustration. And for some of Washington’s more temperamental guys, frustration can lead to… getting into a screaming match with a reporter over a quote that doesn’t remotely warrant anger.
Tack on Redskins corner DeAngelo Hall to the laundry list of NFL personalities that are just about done with the replacement referees. How much would having the real refs back be worth to Hall? Besides the decreased late hits and heightened safety, about $2 million. Read more after the jump.
The Bears’ Jay Cutler had a rough day yesterday in his team’s 17-14 loss to the the Redskins. He threw four interceptions, which would be bad enough…but it gets plenty worse from there.
The Washington Redskins pulled out an ugly 13-7 win over the Dallas Cowboys last night. More than the result, though, this was a game defined by the Cowboys’ mistakes – including two that directly cost them a chance to win.