- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
DeAngelo Hall Gets Into Shouting Match With Reporter Over Non-Controversial Quote, Because He’s DeAngelo Hall
The Redskins are struggling. Not as much as the Eagles, whom they easily beat 31-6 on Sunday, but still struggling. Struggling leads to frustration. And for some of Washington’s more temperamental guys, frustration can lead to… getting into a screaming match with a reporter over a quote that doesn’t remotely warrant anger.
Tack on Redskins corner DeAngelo Hall to the laundry list of NFL personalities that are just about done with the replacement referees. How much would having the real refs back be worth to Hall? Besides the decreased late hits and heightened safety, about $2 million. Read more after the jump.
The Bears’ Jay Cutler had a rough day yesterday in his team’s 17-14 loss to the the Redskins. He threw four interceptions, which would be bad enough…but it gets plenty worse from there.
The Washington Redskins pulled out an ugly 13-7 win over the Dallas Cowboys last night. More than the result, though, this was a game defined by the Cowboys’ mistakes – including two that directly cost them a chance to win.