- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
More PED Report Fun: Ray Lewis, Alabama Football Players Allegedly Took A Banned (And Probably Useless) Deer Antler Spray
It’s national PED hunting day! Oh wait, this stuff might not actually enhance performance. A look at the absurdity of deer antler sprays, courtesy of a new SI report, after the jump.
It seems there really is no way to stop drug use in sports—not when athletes are willing to go so far to gain a competitive edge. Now, instead of smuggling drugs across international borders or having someone else inject them, some athletes simply ingest crushed deer antlers.