- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
More PED Report Fun: Ray Lewis, Alabama Football Players Allegedly Took A Banned (And Probably Useless) Deer Antler Spray
It’s national PED hunting day! Oh wait, this stuff might not actually enhance performance. A look at the absurdity of deer antler sprays, courtesy of a new SI report, after the jump.
It seems there really is no way to stop drug use in sports—not when athletes are willing to go so far to gain a competitive edge. Now, instead of smuggling drugs across international borders or having someone else inject them, some athletes simply ingest crushed deer antlers.