- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
More PED Report Fun: Ray Lewis, Alabama Football Players Allegedly Took A Banned (And Probably Useless) Deer Antler Spray
It’s national PED hunting day! Oh wait, this stuff might not actually enhance performance. A look at the absurdity of deer antler sprays, courtesy of a new SI report, after the jump.
It seems there really is no way to stop drug use in sports—not when athletes are willing to go so far to gain a competitive edge. Now, instead of smuggling drugs across international borders or having someone else inject them, some athletes simply ingest crushed deer antlers.