- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
More PED Report Fun: Ray Lewis, Alabama Football Players Allegedly Took A Banned (And Probably Useless) Deer Antler Spray
It’s national PED hunting day! Oh wait, this stuff might not actually enhance performance. A look at the absurdity of deer antler sprays, courtesy of a new SI report, after the jump.
It seems there really is no way to stop drug use in sports—not when athletes are willing to go so far to gain a competitive edge. Now, instead of smuggling drugs across international borders or having someone else inject them, some athletes simply ingest crushed deer antlers.