- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
More PED Report Fun: Ray Lewis, Alabama Football Players Allegedly Took A Banned (And Probably Useless) Deer Antler Spray
It’s national PED hunting day! Oh wait, this stuff might not actually enhance performance. A look at the absurdity of deer antler sprays, courtesy of a new SI report, after the jump.
It seems there really is no way to stop drug use in sports—not when athletes are willing to go so far to gain a competitive edge. Now, instead of smuggling drugs across international borders or having someone else inject them, some athletes simply ingest crushed deer antlers.