- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Devin Hester broke Deion Sanders’ return touchdown record Thursday night in Atlanta. Afterwards, the legendary returners shared a tear-streaked moment as Falcons fans did their best to ruin everything
Pratesi sheets are the most expensive in the world, the Chinese and Italian silk blend going for around $1,500 each. Deion Sanders Jr. has Versace sheets, which only cost around $600. But he’s a college freshman, so he has to economize.
How do you make a kick-off return for a touchdown boring? Make sure the returner goes literally untouched the whole way. How do you salvage it? Make sure the returner does a horrible touchdown dance at the end.
Yesterday, Pilar Sanders, the estranged wife of Deion Sanders, was booked on charges of jumping Deion in his room. It was then that she took a mug shot, which may indeed be the nexus of crazy and hot.
MediaTakeOut is one part “making fun of ordinary people whose pictures were sent in by readers,” one part sniffing out celebrity gossip, and one part news and politics, all delivered in the same VERY SHOUTY HOUSE STYLE that CHARACTERIZES the GOSSIP WEBSITE. For your personal enjoyment/edification, we have assembled 25 of the most insane MediaTakeOut sports headlines in existence, which you can see after the jump.