- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Pratesi sheets are the most expensive in the world, the Chinese and Italian silk blend going for around $1,500 each. Deion Sanders Jr. has Versace sheets, which only cost around $600. But he’s a college freshman, so he has to economize.
How do you make a kick-off return for a touchdown boring? Make sure the returner goes literally untouched the whole way. How do you salvage it? Make sure the returner does a horrible touchdown dance at the end.
Yesterday, Pilar Sanders, the estranged wife of Deion Sanders, was booked on charges of jumping Deion in his room. It was then that she took a mug shot, which may indeed be the nexus of crazy and hot.
MediaTakeOut is one part “making fun of ordinary people whose pictures were sent in by readers,” one part sniffing out celebrity gossip, and one part news and politics, all delivered in the same VERY SHOUTY HOUSE STYLE that CHARACTERIZES the GOSSIP WEBSITE. For your personal enjoyment/edification, we have assembled 25 of the most insane MediaTakeOut sports headlines in existence, which you can see after the jump.
TMZ had some real sports-related gems over the last two days. Let’s play around in the muck for a second, shall we? First, there’s the story of Phil Mickelson‘s quest to track down an internet commenter who said some particularly nasty things about him.