- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Pratesi sheets are the most expensive in the world, the Chinese and Italian silk blend going for around $1,500 each. Deion Sanders Jr. has Versace sheets, which only cost around $600. But he’s a college freshman, so he has to economize.
How do you make a kick-off return for a touchdown boring? Make sure the returner goes literally untouched the whole way. How do you salvage it? Make sure the returner does a horrible touchdown dance at the end.
Yesterday, Pilar Sanders, the estranged wife of Deion Sanders, was booked on charges of jumping Deion in his room. It was then that she took a mug shot, which may indeed be the nexus of crazy and hot.
MediaTakeOut is one part “making fun of ordinary people whose pictures were sent in by readers,” one part sniffing out celebrity gossip, and one part news and politics, all delivered in the same VERY SHOUTY HOUSE STYLE that CHARACTERIZES the GOSSIP WEBSITE. For your personal enjoyment/edification, we have assembled 25 of the most insane MediaTakeOut sports headlines in existence, which you can see after the jump.
TMZ had some real sports-related gems over the last two days. Let’s play around in the muck for a second, shall we? First, there’s the story of Phil Mickelson‘s quest to track down an internet commenter who said some particularly nasty things about him.