- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Spring Training Talk: Jose Abreu Is Hot, Cole Hamels Is Not
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Raptors Center Jonas Valančiūnas Calls Summer League ‘F!$%ed’ In An Interview With DeMar DeRozan On The Team’s Website
The Toronto Raptors sent star reporter (and occasional shooting guard) DeMar DeRozan to the NBA Summer League to do some hard-hitting interviews with fellow players. One such interview was with Toronto’s Lithuanian center, Jonas Valančiūnas, otherwise known as JV. The interview includes an f-bomb and some very sarcastic answers.
This year’s Drew League features James Harden, DeMar DeRozan, Nick “Swaggy P” Young, JaVale McGee and Shanghai Sharks standout Gilbert Arenas.
During last night’s Raptors-Nuggets game, DeMar DeRozan drove the lane and slammed a vicious dunk right on Timofey Mozgov’s head. Blake Griffin ” target=”_blank”>did the same a few years ago in arguably the most famous dunk of his dunkfest career. But of more concern than Mozgov’s penchant for being on the wrong end of highlight reels is that three-dimensional baseline Raptors logo at the Air Canada Centre. SO TRIPPY. Though had Mozgov tripped and subsequently fallen over a two-dimensional obstruction, it would have been a nice finishing touch to the whole thing.
Toronto Raptors forward DeMar DeRozan made the Charlotte Bobcats’ Tyrus Thomas the victim of a primal dunk on Tuesday night, as Bobcats owner and former primal dunker Michael Jordan looked on.