- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
How concerned should you be about the durability of running backs like DeMarco Murray and C.J. Spiller? Adam Ronis and Scott Engel discuss Adam’s PPR rankings and give their views on injury concerns for these running backs and others.
Week 1 brought us some disappointing running back performances — unsurprisingly, David Wilson headlines. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis take a look at the concerns around the league.
While the NFL offseason is just getting underway, there are still some storylines to follow. The time is coming when players are signing contracts, getting released or traded, and finding new places to play. Likely you’re only still following football if you are in a dynasty or keeper league and you can do year-round pickups and trades. However, there’s probably not a lot of activity in your league right now. Let’s see what kind of activity is going on in the real football league.
How DeMarco Murray’s pants slid down that far remains a mystery, but we do know one thing: Troy Polamalu is really, really interested in what’s going on down there. And if you’re big on cheap puns, Polamalu totally caught Murray with his pants down.