- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Week 1 brought us some disappointing running back performances — unsurprisingly, David Wilson headlines. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis take a look at the concerns around the league.
While the NFL offseason is just getting underway, there are still some storylines to follow. The time is coming when players are signing contracts, getting released or traded, and finding new places to play. Likely you’re only still following football if you are in a dynasty or keeper league and you can do year-round pickups and trades. However, there’s probably not a lot of activity in your league right now. Let’s see what kind of activity is going on in the real football league.
How DeMarco Murray’s pants slid down that far remains a mystery, but we do know one thing: Troy Polamalu is really, really interested in what’s going on down there. And if you’re big on cheap puns, Polamalu totally caught Murray with his pants down.