- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Not sure if “Drunkest guy at the picnic” can be considered a “superlative,” but it’s a funny way to describe Logan Mankins.
The third-year guard has studied the teachings of the Dalai Lama for two years, and says he wants to leave while he still has his health. Is the Jonathan Martin case contagious?
On paper, Peyton Manning played well. In reality, his arm looked weak and his receivers bailed him out. Broncos fans should be worried.
Star Wars or Star Trek. Coke or Pepsi. Manning or Brady. You could argue each is better than the other. What you can’t argue, however, is that Brady’s Super Bowls are a reason to ditch Manning. Colts GM Jim Irsay just did.
The Broncos and Saints have two of the best offenses in the NFL. Is it wise to load your Fantasy lineup with top players from those squads if you can? Scott Engel and Gregg Sussman have the answers.
You may even be surprised at how astronomical this number is. Bet all your money on the Jaguars! (Don’t do that.)