- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Peyton Manning, Wes Welker Dancing At Practice Is A Fanny Pack Full Of Mayonaise Shy Of Being The Whitest Thing on Earth
It happens every year: the Super Bowl winner visits The White House, the loser gets its gear shipped overseas. But how do they decide which countries get this stuff, and who distributes it? Let’s take a look.
The Broncos went on a spending spree this week, signing a whole bunch of fantastic free agents from places like New England and Cleveland and Dallas to shore up their defense. But where will these guys live? At least one of them could take Elvis Dumervil’s swanky modern pad (and if all three decided to bunk there, we’d watch that show in a second).
With Peyton Manning’s career only expected to last another year or two, the Broncos need to win now, and they’re spending money like it.
Let This Post-Super Bowl Text Message Exchange Between A Broncos Player And His Son Put Things In Perspective
Even if you’re the world’s biggest Broncos fan, you don’t feel worse than Shaun Phillips does about last night’s Super Bowl. Good thing Jaylen Phillips knows how to keep things in perspective.