- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Shock Jock Calls Erin Andrews ‘Gutless Bitch’, FOX Pulls All Advertising From Parent Company’s 101 Stations
Greatness photographs greatness, produces greatness.
It’s all Derek Jeter, all the time.
The moral of the story? Bring the t-shirts of both teams to any game you attend.
The Wretched Excess Caravan Moves Through Houston: Astros First To Gift Derek Jeter On ‘Farewell Tour’
— Julia Morales (@JuliaMoralesCSN) April 2, 2014
Let’s stop everything and honor an athlete for doing his job, for which he was paid millions. And here, have some free golf clubs.