- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Greatness photographs greatness, produces greatness.
It’s all Derek Jeter, all the time.
The moral of the story? Bring the t-shirts of both teams to any game you attend.
The Wretched Excess Caravan Moves Through Houston: Astros First To Gift Derek Jeter On ‘Farewell Tour’
— Julia Morales (@JuliaMoralesCSN) April 2, 2014
Let’s stop everything and honor an athlete for doing his job, for which he was paid millions. And here, have some free golf clubs.