- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Shock Jock Calls Erin Andrews ‘Gutless Bitch’, FOX Pulls All Advertising From Parent Company’s 101 Stations
Greatness photographs greatness, produces greatness.
It’s all Derek Jeter, all the time.
The moral of the story? Bring the t-shirts of both teams to any game you attend.
The Wretched Excess Caravan Moves Through Houston: Astros First To Gift Derek Jeter On ‘Farewell Tour’
— Julia Morales (@JuliaMoralesCSN) April 2, 2014
Let’s stop everything and honor an athlete for doing his job, for which he was paid millions. And here, have some free golf clubs.