- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Shock Jock Calls Erin Andrews ‘Gutless Bitch’, FOX Pulls All Advertising From Parent Company’s 101 Stations
Greatness photographs greatness, produces greatness.
It’s all Derek Jeter, all the time.
The moral of the story? Bring the t-shirts of both teams to any game you attend.
The Wretched Excess Caravan Moves Through Houston: Astros First To Gift Derek Jeter On ‘Farewell Tour’
— Julia Morales (@JuliaMoralesCSN) April 2, 2014
Let’s stop everything and honor an athlete for doing his job, for which he was paid millions. And here, have some free golf clubs.