- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Convalescent homes? Casinos? Haggling at garage sales? Jail? Still in the minors? One thing is for sure, none of them are dating/have dated anywhere close to as many super models as the guy selected 6th overall. Yes, we’ve also catalogued the women from D.J.’s past because duh, this is his legacy we’re talking about.
Derek Jeter announced on his Facebook today, via an emotional letter, that he will retire after this season. Duh.
Jacoby Ellsbury is a Yankee, and the Pinstripers may not be done. Scott Engel and Adam Ronis examine the latest Hot Stove news from Fantasy perspectives.
Andy Pettitte and Derek Jeter came to the mound to take the ball from Mariano Rivera for the final time at Yankee Stadium. Rivera was pulled with two outs in the ninth and walked off, and on, and off again to a rousing ovation.
Considering 2013 has been a “nightmare” for the Yankee legend, many expect Derek Jeter to exercise his fourth-year player option and return to the Yankees for another run in 2014. He is Derek Jeter, after all, and Derek Jeter couldn’t possibly end his career on that note. Right?