- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
This is par for the course from the Lions’ defensive end, but it’s still an illegal hit and a dangerous one at that.
— Mitten Addiction (@MittenAddiction) April 29, 2014
Owners are auctioning off toilets and seats from the former home of the Lions, which has been open to the elements for more than a year. Um, yuck?
We’re typically in favor of hilarious fan rants at SportsGrid… but this one is incredibly misguided.
Great news: Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford was wired for sound during yesterday’s game, which means we have proof that Stafford called for his team to clock the ball at the goal line — only to leap into the end-zone for the game-winning score.
Even though the Lions ended up losing, there’s always a silver lining when you have an offensive weapon with WR speed that can transform into TE body.
Remember, Lions fans: Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, Detroit Lion Dog understands that balance, and respects all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. It’s the Circle of Life.