- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
— Mitten Addiction (@MittenAddiction) April 29, 2014
Owners are auctioning off toilets and seats from the former home of the Lions, which has been open to the elements for more than a year. Um, yuck?
We’re typically in favor of hilarious fan rants at SportsGrid… but this one is incredibly misguided.
Great news: Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford was wired for sound during yesterday’s game, which means we have proof that Stafford called for his team to clock the ball at the goal line — only to leap into the end-zone for the game-winning score.
Even though the Lions ended up losing, there’s always a silver lining when you have an offensive weapon with WR speed that can transform into TE body.
Remember, Lions fans: Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, Detroit Lion Dog understands that balance, and respects all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. It’s the Circle of Life.
Fresh from the oven for Lions’ fans: hot, piping misfortune, with four different toppings of regret.
Acting like you’ve been there before is not for the Lions in 2013.