- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
We’re typically in favor of hilarious fan rants at SportsGrid… but this one is incredibly misguided.
Great news: Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford was wired for sound during yesterday’s game, which means we have proof that Stafford called for his team to clock the ball at the goal line — only to leap into the end-zone for the game-winning score.
Even though the Lions ended up losing, there’s always a silver lining when you have an offensive weapon with WR speed that can transform into TE body.
Remember, Lions fans: Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, Detroit Lion Dog understands that balance, and respects all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope. It’s the Circle of Life.
Fresh from the oven for Lions’ fans: hot, piping misfortune, with four different toppings of regret.
Acting like you’ve been there before is not for the Lions in 2013.
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NFL season. This team-by-team preview details why your favorite franchise might have to start looking forward to next year — and highlights at least one reason for you to be hopeful. Today: Reggie Bush, the city of Detroit, and the least balanced offense in football.