- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Even if this is a photoshop, the fact that this image exists is hilarious. “Giants Sucking Mad Dick” home page headline, inside…
This is par for the course from the Lions’ defensive end, but it’s still an illegal hit and a dangerous one at that.
— Mitten Addiction (@MittenAddiction) April 29, 2014
Owners are auctioning off toilets and seats from the former home of the Lions, which has been open to the elements for more than a year. Um, yuck?
We’re typically in favor of hilarious fan rants at SportsGrid… but this one is incredibly misguided.
Great news: Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford was wired for sound during yesterday’s game, which means we have proof that Stafford called for his team to clock the ball at the goal line — only to leap into the end-zone for the game-winning score.
Even though the Lions ended up losing, there’s always a silver lining when you have an offensive weapon with WR speed that can transform into TE body.