- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Once again, by looking at the Vegas lines, you can get a good read on the best defense/special teams to use if you are streaming DSTs in your traditional league, or if you are playing on Daily Fantasy sites.
Just a week ago, the Detroit Lions lost linebacker Stephen Tulloch for the remainder of the season as he tore his ACL while celebrating a play. That was pretty funny, but it doesn’t even compare in the slightest to how Detroit tight end Joseph Fauria sprained his ankle, as announced by the team today.
Even if this is a photoshop, the fact that this image exists is hilarious. “Giants Sucking Mad Dick” home page headline, inside…
This is par for the course from the Lions’ defensive end, but it’s still an illegal hit and a dangerous one at that.
— Mitten Addiction (@MittenAddiction) April 29, 2014
Owners are auctioning off toilets and seats from the former home of the Lions, which has been open to the elements for more than a year. Um, yuck?
We’re typically in favor of hilarious fan rants at SportsGrid… but this one is incredibly misguided.