- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Russell Wilson may have shined in his first NFL start against the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday night, but the real star was Matt Cassel. Not for anything particularly football-noteworthy, but rather his extra-curricular activities. After stepping up to escape pressure and beaming a nine-yard touchdown pass to Dexter McCluster, Cassel sprints to the end zone to celebrate.
“Dexter McCluster” is already a pretty great name. It flows effortlessly off the tongue, both “Dexter” and “McCluster” are already kind of amusing names, and of course, it comes respectably close to rhyming. But there’s something even better than a name that almost rhymes…a name that actually does rhyme.
In addition to an outstanding name, Chiefs rookie Dexter McCluster has some serious big-play ability…but his real claim to fame may yet prove to be his anti-texting-and-driving activism.