- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- With Gronkowski Under The Knife, Let's Talk 2013 Tight End Options
- LeBron Even Flops At The Grocery Store
- Chris Kluwe Watched That Mermaid Documentary On Discovery Channel And Twitter Hilarity Ensued
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
This Paragraph Written About Dexter Pittman Is The Saddest Paragraph Ever Written About A Professional Athlete
With Miami up 30+ points on Indiana in the 4th quarter, both coaches had already emptied their benches. Lance Stephenson, noted choke signaler, was on the court. So was seldom used Miami center Dexter Pittman, who decided to use his precious court time to send a message – that Lance Stephenson shouldn’t speak, literally. Video after the jump.