- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
So yesterday, Dan posted a photo of James Harden looking absolutely phenomenal at an all-white yacht party. We wanted to see more from this insane-looking party, so we turned to the internet for help. And the internet delivered. More from the party of the century after the jump.
UCLA’s football hasn’t won a bowl game since 2009, or a Pac-10/12 title since 1998, but the team has a new strategy to propel them back to college football glory: recruit the son of every hip-hop star available.
Chase Budinger paid homage to White Men Can’t Jump in tonight’s Slam Dunk Contest. As you’ll see in the following video, he included Diddy, and probably won the “pop culture reference” portion of the night. The dunk was pretty good, too.
A day after losing a coach, UCLA football gained a future cornerback in Justin Combs out of New Rochelle, N.Y. As far as verbal commitments from high schoolers go, Combs’ pledge is getting a ton of attention.
While being interviewed courtside during last night’s Heat-Cavs game, rappers Rick Ross and Diddy became quite excited at the sight of a Dwyane Wade dunk.