- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Dikembe Mutombo is one of the greatest interviews I’ve ever seen. So I’ll cut him some slack for squashing the legendary “Who wants to sex Mutombo?” rumor yesterday. The highlight of his interview with Pete Holmes was probably his Cookie Monster imitation, but the entire thing is fantastic. We all want to sex Mutombo.
New GEICO Commercial Featuring Dikembe Mutombo Will Make You As Happy As Dikembe Mutombo Blocking A Shot
Dikembe Mutombo has made a comeback of late. First, he got his own online game. Now he’s in a hilarious new GEICO commercial. Could signing with a new NBA team be far behind?
A Challenge: Start Playing This Game Where You Save The World As Dikembe Mutombo, And Do Not Let It Consume Your Day
Who among us hasn’t let our mind wander and eventually come upon the thought, “Boy, I’d sure enjoy being Dikembe Mutombo. But beyond being a four-time Defensive Player of the Year and the NBA’s second-all-time leader in blocked shots, what I’d really want to do is perform bizarre tasks to save the world”? Well, good news about that!
For all the jokes ever made at Dikembe Mutombo’s expense, he’s been the recipient of sdead-serious praise for his charitable work. But in the wake of details from a crazy story that are just now emerging, Mutombo might not look as charitable anymore.