- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Um, sir — you do realize that this dog can’t actually say no to being put in a backpack and hurled off a cliff, right?
You’ve heard of pool sharks — now meet pool dogs. They’re cuter, less aggressive, and last way longer when you throw them up on a pool table in front of your friends.
Here’s a dog scoring a soccer goal on a header.
Choke on Jumpy’s tail hairs, Air Bud.
This Indescribably Cute, Blind Golden Retriever Named Ray Charles Wants To Drop The Puck At A Boston Bruins Game. Don’t You Want To Help Him?
The 2013 edition of the Iditarod is over, and the race crowned its oldest champion, with 53-year-old Mitch Seavey and his racing team besting the field. A big moment for Seavey, of course – but what we’re really interested in are the sled dogs.