- Just Like A Kid Having Fun Out There: Bill Cowher Enjoys Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Here’s a dog scoring a soccer goal on a header.
Choke on Jumpy’s tail hairs, Air Bud.
This Indescribably Cute, Blind Golden Retriever Named Ray Charles Wants To Drop The Puck At A Boston Bruins Game. Don’t You Want To Help Him?
The 2013 edition of the Iditarod is over, and the race crowned its oldest champion, with 53-year-old Mitch Seavey and his racing team besting the field. A big moment for Seavey, of course – but what we’re really interested in are the sled dogs.
Your dog isn’t trained as well as Dexter. Your dog is also probably not owned by a fanatic Washington Redskins fan who named her dog after a guy who may or may not have been illiterate in college and is currently banned from the NFL.
What happens when you are finally released from prison for funding a dog fighting ring? If you’re Michael Vick, you get paid hundreds of millions of dollars to play football and immediately get a new dog.
The photo you see above is from the Dunhill Links Championship (the same tournament where Michael Phelps did this). The golfer is Paul Casey. The dog is a dog. And the situation is odd.