- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Um, sir — you do realize that this dog can’t actually say no to being put in a backpack and hurled off a cliff, right?
You’ve heard of pool sharks — now meet pool dogs. They’re cuter, less aggressive, and last way longer when you throw them up on a pool table in front of your friends.
Here’s a dog scoring a soccer goal on a header.
Choke on Jumpy’s tail hairs, Air Bud.
This Indescribably Cute, Blind Golden Retriever Named Ray Charles Wants To Drop The Puck At A Boston Bruins Game. Don’t You Want To Help Him?
The 2013 edition of the Iditarod is over, and the race crowned its oldest champion, with 53-year-old Mitch Seavey and his racing team besting the field. A big moment for Seavey, of course – but what we’re really interested in are the sled dogs.