- A Spurs Win Isn't Complete Until A Fan Celebration Utterly Confuses Us
- Meet LeBron James' 'Flopping Coach,' Frank Calhoun
- Bob Costas Needs To Get Laid
- The Truth About That Whole Robert Kraft, Vladimir Putin, Stolen Super Bowl Ring Thing
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
“He Wants To be An A–hole, Let Him Be An A–hole:” Dominic Raiola And Titus Young Are Not Best Friends
Two weeks ago against the Green Bay Packers, Detroit Lions wide receiver Titus Young sabotaged his own team by intentionally lining up in the wrong spot on the field and getting in a shouting match with his wide receivers coach. Last week, Young was deactivated for the game on Thanksgiving against the Houston Texans.
Detroit Lions center Dominic Raiola, undoubtedly excited about his team’s first three game winning streak since forever, told a Miami Dolphins fan to “Suck [his] dick!” as he left the field on Sunday.