- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What Happened Last Night: Everything Is Crashing And Burning In Los Angeles (Again), Miami Crushes Brooklyn (Again)
Remember when Donald Driver threw his shoe to a kid, but a grown woman wrestled it away from the kid? That was the worst, right? It was, but what you’ll see after the jump is decidedly not the worst.
Donald Driver’s Wild Celebration Upon Winning Dancing With The Stars Terrified A Couple ESPN Analysts Today
Packers receiver Donald Driver won Dancing with the Stars last night. It’s true. And upon learning he’d won, well, Driver went pretty nuts. How nuts? Nuts enough that a couple Around the Horn panelists looked genuinely alarmed.
Naturally, we started wondering: if the Super Bowl really were a film, which actors would portray the players and coaches? Without further ado, here is the cast of Super Bowl XLV: The Movie.
Donald Driver hauls in a 61-yard touchdown pass from Aaron Rodgers, doing most of the work with his legs.