- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Good news for people who love good news: A Superior Court judge ruled against Donald Sterling today in the (former?) owner’s attempt to block the sale of the Clippers.
Disillusionment is setting in, after the honeymoon period that washed over the league in the wake of Adam Silver’s lifetime ban announcement.
As if the first day of the Donald Sterling trial wasn’t wild enough, things got even messier on the second day. Sterling, who was a no-show on the opening day of the trial, turned the courtroom into an even bigger circus on Tuesday.
So apparently there’s a new lady rumored to be a part of Donald Sterling’s life. According to TMZ, a woman named Raven — just Raven, like Neymar or Ronaldinho — has been taking trips and going on dinner dates with the exiled former (current?) owner of the L.A. Clippers.
As Donald Sterling’s Legal Team Begins Digging Up Dirt On Every League Exec, James Dolan Becomes Public Enemy Number One
Sterling’s legal team has turned the tables on present and former commissioners and all 29 NBA owners, seeking any and all legal and illegal records of “off-color jokes.” Get ready to learn some fucked up stuff about Knicks owner James Dolan. Details, after the jump.