- SportsCenter Reporting Whether Michael Sam Showers With Team
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Angel Di Maria, Now Worth $99 Million, Was Once Sold For 35 Soccer Balls
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Good news for people who love good news: A Superior Court judge ruled against Donald Sterling today in the (former?) owner’s attempt to block the sale of the Clippers.
Disillusionment is setting in, after the honeymoon period that washed over the league in the wake of Adam Silver’s lifetime ban announcement.
As if the first day of the Donald Sterling trial wasn’t wild enough, things got even messier on the second day. Sterling, who was a no-show on the opening day of the trial, turned the courtroom into an even bigger circus on Tuesday.
So apparently there’s a new lady rumored to be a part of Donald Sterling’s life. According to TMZ, a woman named Raven — just Raven, like Neymar or Ronaldinho — has been taking trips and going on dinner dates with the exiled former (current?) owner of the L.A. Clippers.
As Donald Sterling’s Legal Team Begins Digging Up Dirt On Every League Exec, James Dolan Becomes Public Enemy Number One
Sterling’s legal team has turned the tables on present and former commissioners and all 29 NBA owners, seeking any and all legal and illegal records of “off-color jokes.” Get ready to learn some fucked up stuff about Knicks owner James Dolan. Details, after the jump.