- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
YOU DON’T KNOW NOTHIN’ ABOUT THAT, SAGE!
Sixers Coach Doug Collins Went Off On His Team After Losing To The Magic, Probably Doesn’t Know That His Roster Is Awful
The Philadelphia 76ers are bad, but they were still expected to beat the Orlando Magic, at home, handily. They were blown out. Doug Collins went off on his team in the postgame press conference, because he is probably delusional and hasn’t taken a look at his roster lately.
That’s “gold or bust, bitch,” for those of you unable to decipher the censoring. Doug Collins is still bitter about the ’72 Munich games, when the Soviets defeated the Yanks 51-50 after some shenanigans with the clock and a called timeout, causing the final play to be replayed twice. So when Team USA took home gold earlier this morning, Collins knew exactly what type of pressure Team USA had been under. Back in ’72, when Collins’ Team USA squad took silver, the Americans had never lost an Olympic basketball game before.