- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ex-NFL Quarterbacks Are Competing For A Spot As A Knuckleballer At Arizona Diamondbacks Spring Training On An MLB Network Television Show
Two college football players in the last week applied some of their high school health lessons by helping choking restaurant patrons via the Heimlich. No word if Rivals or Scout intend to include knowledge of basic first aid in the 2012 recruit rankings.
The box for Bengals star Chad Ochocinco’s new cereal features a phone number for the “Feed the Children” charity. There’s one problem, though – well-meaning people who called the number to donate funds were directed to a phone-sex line.