- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Ex-NFL Quarterbacks Are Competing For A Spot As A Knuckleballer At Arizona Diamondbacks Spring Training On An MLB Network Television Show
Two college football players in the last week applied some of their high school health lessons by helping choking restaurant patrons via the Heimlich. No word if Rivals or Scout intend to include knowledge of basic first aid in the 2012 recruit rankings.
The box for Bengals star Chad Ochocinco’s new cereal features a phone number for the “Feed the Children” charity. There’s one problem, though – well-meaning people who called the number to donate funds were directed to a phone-sex line.