- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Ex-NFL Quarterbacks Are Competing For A Spot As A Knuckleballer At Arizona Diamondbacks Spring Training On An MLB Network Television Show
Two college football players in the last week applied some of their high school health lessons by helping choking restaurant patrons via the Heimlich. No word if Rivals or Scout intend to include knowledge of basic first aid in the 2012 recruit rankings.
The box for Bengals star Chad Ochocinco’s new cereal features a phone number for the “Feed the Children” charity. There’s one problem, though – well-meaning people who called the number to donate funds were directed to a phone-sex line.