- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What do you get when you cross a Tyson-Holyfield fight, “The Walking Dead” and “Hoosiers”? This story, in which a Carthage, MS high school girls basketball coach has resigned after being accused of biting one of his players in the face.