- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Congratulations are in order for the Louisville Cardinals, who knocked off number one seed Michigan State and are on an absolute roll as of late. But you’ve got to pour out some of whatever you’re drinking for Draymond Green, whose incredible college career came to an abrupt end tonight. Reflections, after the jump.