- Worst Flop Of The NBA Playoffs So Far? I Think We Have A Winner
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- Let's Watch An Epic Bungee Jump Basketball Shot
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Well Philadelphia, you’re damned if you do, damned if you don’t in 2012. In this case, the on-their-heels Cincinnati defense made sure the damning would happen no matter how Drew Stubbs fielded the ball Eric Kratz looped to center, thinking he was driving in a few ducks from the pond. Read more after the jump about how the Cincinnati defense constructed the inning-ending double play within a double play.