- The Daily Yam: Will This Go Down As The Easiest Buzzer-Beater Of All-Time?
- Now Pitching For Florida State ... Kenny Powers
- Here's Drunk Wayne Gretzky, 'Hammered'
- This Is What Happens When You Crowdsource Ideas For A New Mavericks Jersey
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
According to the folks over at Barstool Sports, a reader sent in an email with pictures of J-Kidd before he drove his car into a telephone pole and was arrested for drunk driving. Kidd reportedly “had to be carried out by security at the end of the night because he was so wasted.”
Jason Kidd was in Southampton last night, soaking up the night life of high-browed New York socialites when he reportedly got behind the wheel of a car with a bit too much alcohol coursing through his blood. The Southampton Patch has the scoop, and the few details that have emerged thus far.
Drunk driving is against the law for a reason. It endangers the people who do it, as well as anyone unfortunate enough to be driving on the same stretch of road. It’s the opposite of funny. But when you see that a guy was arrested for drunk driving at a demolition derby, it becomes an entirely different kind of drunk driving story.