- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
The Belgian Olympic Committee is no fun. One of their cyclists tries to drown his sorrows, drinks a bit too much and pees himself, and he’s sent home. What a shame.
A few months ago, a video surfaced on Youtube featuring a clearly-intoxicated man eating a napkin without realizing it. We now know who that man is.
New York Jets wide receiver Braylon Edwards was arrested around 5 AM in Manhattan and charged with DWI. Edwards was pulled over for swerving and then went on to blow a heroic 0.16 on the Breathalizer, which is twice the legal limit. In his defense, being part of the Jets offense this year he’s probably not used to driving.
We’ve talked about the Citi Field Arizona immigration protest, and now comes a moment much more neatly captured on video – a possibly drunk man cartoonishly falling down.