- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Duke and Team USA coach Mike Krzyzewski showed up to talk to students camping out for basketball tickets yesterday, and relayed a really strange anecdote about the time he met Beyonce and how she made him feel like a little kid.
No. 2 Duke beat unranked UNC in a fairly close game last night, at home. For some reason, fans thought it a good time to rush the court – but not Coach K.
Appearing on a Memphis-area radio show, John Calipari seemed to take a not-so-thinly-veiled shot at Duke’s Mike Krzyzewski, and his apparent imperviousness to NCAA phone-call rules. Calipari later tweeted that his comment had nothing to do with Coach K.
A former Duke guard fell to his death outside of a New York City athletic club, and there are more questions then there are answers.
The number one team in the nation, the Duke Blue Devils, were upset last night by the Florida State Seminoles in Tallahassee, 66-61. It was the third time since 2002 that Florida State beat a top-ranked Duke team at home.
Chances are, you weren’t happy when Duke narrowly defeated Butler in April to win the NCAA basketball championship. But even if you hate Duke, you probably enjoy doing it, and if that’s case, we’ve got just the thing for you.