- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
dumb nfl rules
An Exercise In Futility: The Travesty That Is The NFL’s Response To The Jim Schwartz Challenge Dilemma (UPDATE)
There was a controversial play in yesterday’s Texans-Lions game, one that ultimately altered the trajectory of the game and affected its nail-biting outcome. When Houston running back Justin Forsett took a handoff up the middle and was seemingly tackled for after an eight-yard gain, everyone thought the play was over. Except for Forsett, that is, so he scampered to the end zone for an 81-yard score.