- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Haneef “Young Hollywood” Munir, who’s only 5-foot-10, reminded us all that the NBA dunk contest can still be fun, even with no-name talent.
Who else misses the NBA?
There’s more where that came from.
We already knew that Utah’s Jeremy Evans, dunk contest champion, could dunk. We could have probably guessed that children would offer no good defense against a 6′ 9″ NBA player, who can dunk. Still — this is a great dunk.
TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada’s Deonte Burton Cocked It Back And Threw It Down From An Ungodly Distance
We never thought we’d see the day when a dunk would come along and challenge this year’s #1 ranked monster slam. Then Deonte Burton decided to jump from outside the paint and cock it back below his waist, during a game.