- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
So, yeah…I think Gerald Green is ready to dunk on fools this season. I wouldn’t mind if they brought the four-fingered assassin back to the dunk contest over the All-Star break.
Haneef “Young Hollywood” Munir, who’s only 5-foot-10, reminded us all that the NBA dunk contest can still be fun, even with no-name talent.
Who else misses the NBA?
There’s more where that came from.
We already knew that Utah’s Jeremy Evans, dunk contest champion, could dunk. We could have probably guessed that children would offer no good defense against a 6′ 9″ NBA player, who can dunk. Still — this is a great dunk.
TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada’s Deonte Burton Cocked It Back And Threw It Down From An Ungodly Distance
We never thought we’d see the day when a dunk would come along and challenge this year’s #1 ranked monster slam. Then Deonte Burton decided to jump from outside the paint and cock it back below his waist, during a game.