- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada’s Deonte Burton Cocked It Back And Threw It Down From An Ungodly Distance
We never thought we’d see the day when a dunk would come along and challenge this year’s #1 ranked monster slam. Then Deonte Burton decided to jump from outside the paint and cock it back below his waist, during a game.
Terrence Ross already won our hearts with his yammer on Kenneth Faried last week. But he’ll have some fantastic competition at this year’s dunk contest, if reports are to be believed.
One minute you’re on top of the world, the next you’re getting sued for giving a woman herpes and covered in Blake Griffin’s sweat. Life’s funny like that, ya know?
2013-14 Power Dunk Power Rankings: J.J. Hickson Destroys Marvin Williams With Beastly Two-Handed Slam
Honestly, this is what it would look like if you tried to interfere with a 6’9″, 244-pound freak with a full head of steam, barreling down the lane. See where this one lands on our Power Dunk Power Rankings after the jump…
This could have been the first time someone was completely decapitated on a basketball court. Well, unintentionally decapitated — they play basketball in Brazil, don’t they? Watch the near tragedy after the jump…