- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Hey Kids! See How Many Mistakes You Can Spot In This Graphic
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- Cincinnati's College Baseball Team Is Bad At Baseball, Legendary At Photobombs
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
Falcons cornerback Dunta Robinson, who made a vicious helmet-on-helmet hit on Philadelphia’s Jeremy Maclin (the second time in a year he’s hit a defenseless Eagle), has been fined $40,000 by the NFL.
Falcons cornerback Dunta Robinson has a history of getting in trouble for helmet-to-helmet hits. And thanks to a bit of headhunting Robinson did on Eagles receiver Jeremy Maclin tonight, he ensured that history will soon have a new chapter. Video after the jump.
After watching the NFL’s hastily-edited video on player safety, I can confidently say that I’m more confused than ever as to what constitutes an illegal hit.
On Sunday, Philadelphia Eagles receiver DeSean Jackson was absolutely leveled by Atlanta Falcons defensive back Dunta Robinson in a hit that quieted Lincoln Financial Field.