- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Former Pennsylvania governor Ed Renell’s outspokenness on sports issues has paid off in the form of a weekly column for the Philadelphia Daily News.
Yes, sir Mr. Rendell – you are now almost as big a Philly hero as Rocky. But at least you actually exist.
And now, we pay tribute to the fantastic comments of Ed Rendell, governor of Pennsylvania, on the postponing of this weekend’s Eagles-Vikings game from Sunday to Tuesday.
The weather outside my Philadelphia window certainly is frightful. Driving on Broad Street at midnight, even when there’s no snow, hardly delightful…hence the postponing of last night’s scheduled Eagles-Vikings game.