- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Former Pennsylvania governor Ed Renell’s outspokenness on sports issues has paid off in the form of a weekly column for the Philadelphia Daily News.
Yes, sir Mr. Rendell – you are now almost as big a Philly hero as Rocky. But at least you actually exist.
And now, we pay tribute to the fantastic comments of Ed Rendell, governor of Pennsylvania, on the postponing of this weekend’s Eagles-Vikings game from Sunday to Tuesday.
The weather outside my Philadelphia window certainly is frightful. Driving on Broad Street at midnight, even when there’s no snow, hardly delightful…hence the postponing of last night’s scheduled Eagles-Vikings game.