- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Former Pennsylvania governor Ed Renell’s outspokenness on sports issues has paid off in the form of a weekly column for the Philadelphia Daily News.
Yes, sir Mr. Rendell – you are now almost as big a Philly hero as Rocky. But at least you actually exist.
And now, we pay tribute to the fantastic comments of Ed Rendell, governor of Pennsylvania, on the postponing of this weekend’s Eagles-Vikings game from Sunday to Tuesday.
The weather outside my Philadelphia window certainly is frightful. Driving on Broad Street at midnight, even when there’s no snow, hardly delightful…hence the postponing of last night’s scheduled Eagles-Vikings game.