- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Former Pennsylvania governor Ed Renell’s outspokenness on sports issues has paid off in the form of a weekly column for the Philadelphia Daily News.
Yes, sir Mr. Rendell – you are now almost as big a Philly hero as Rocky. But at least you actually exist.
And now, we pay tribute to the fantastic comments of Ed Rendell, governor of Pennsylvania, on the postponing of this weekend’s Eagles-Vikings game from Sunday to Tuesday.
The weather outside my Philadelphia window certainly is frightful. Driving on Broad Street at midnight, even when there’s no snow, hardly delightful…hence the postponing of last night’s scheduled Eagles-Vikings game.