- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Former Pennsylvania governor Ed Renell’s outspokenness on sports issues has paid off in the form of a weekly column for the Philadelphia Daily News.
Yes, sir Mr. Rendell – you are now almost as big a Philly hero as Rocky. But at least you actually exist.
And now, we pay tribute to the fantastic comments of Ed Rendell, governor of Pennsylvania, on the postponing of this weekend’s Eagles-Vikings game from Sunday to Tuesday.
The weather outside my Philadelphia window certainly is frightful. Driving on Broad Street at midnight, even when there’s no snow, hardly delightful…hence the postponing of last night’s scheduled Eagles-Vikings game.