- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Here's Video Of Colin Kaepernick Saying... Something To Lamarr Houston
- 13 Sports Rules We Should Change Because I Said So
- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watch Ed Werder Make An Andy Reid Fat Joke, Then Trip Over His Words As He Admires His Own Handiwork
Ed’s real proud of himself for this one, folks. You can tell, because after he makes his little funny about the Chiefs’ new head coach, it takes him a few beats to get his bearings. The sheer thrill of making an Andy Reid fat joke — on SportsCenter, no less — is enough to make one of ESPN’s highest-profile football reporters briefly forget what the hell it was he was talking about in the first place.
Video: ESPN’s Ed Werder Hits A Guy With A Shovel To Demonstrate The Effectiveness Of Tony Romo’s Vest
Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo will wear a Kevlar vest tonight against the Redskins to protect the cracked rib he sustained in his team’s win over the 49ers last week, and you might be wondering: just how well will the vest work? In advance of tonight’s game, ESPN’s Ed Werder tried to find out, and Rob Vito – the CEO of Unequal Technologies, the company that manufactured the vest – was all too happy to help.
In the wake of his meeting with NFL Security regarding the Jenn Sterger investigation, Brett Favre was once again asked about the controversy at a presser.
ESPN ‘s Ed Werder reports that Brett Favre had not one, but two super serious conversations with his teammates since returning to football (again).