- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Sure, he’s got all the records and the endorsements — but Eli’s got the moves. Night moves. [Bob Seger music starts playing]
Fantasy Football Week 14 Start ‘Em, Sit ‘Em: With Advice On Alex Smith, Eddie Lacy And … Kim Kardashian?
If Kim Kardashian was a starting running back, I’d ride her against the Bears. I’d do other things, but that’s for another column.
RotoExperts’ Adam Ronis is tired of hearing Giants fans defend the poor play of Eli Manning. He goes off about the “free pass” Manning gets because of his Super Bowl wins. Meanwhile, Tony Romo is playing much better and continues to get roasted.