- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Eli Manning is 34 years old, coming off of ankle surgery, and threw two interceptions in a 35-14 loss to the Detroit Lions on Sunday. So this fan’s duty was clear. But that wasn’t the only thing that burned today.
Reddit: Out of all of the Manningfaces, which is your favorite?
Eli Manning: The “excited I just did a touchdown” one.
Sure, he’s got all the records and the endorsements — but Eli’s got the moves. Night moves. [Bob Seger music starts playing]
Fantasy Football Week 14 Start ‘Em, Sit ‘Em: With Advice On Alex Smith, Eddie Lacy And … Kim Kardashian?
If Kim Kardashian was a starting running back, I’d ride her against the Bears. I’d do other things, but that’s for another column.