- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Reportedly Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sure, he’s got all the records and the endorsements — but Eli’s got the moves. Night moves. [Bob Seger music starts playing]
Fantasy Football Week 14 Start ‘Em, Sit ‘Em: With Advice On Alex Smith, Eddie Lacy And … Kim Kardashian?
If Kim Kardashian was a starting running back, I’d ride her against the Bears. I’d do other things, but that’s for another column.
RotoExperts’ Adam Ronis is tired of hearing Giants fans defend the poor play of Eli Manning. He goes off about the “free pass” Manning gets because of his Super Bowl wins. Meanwhile, Tony Romo is playing much better and continues to get roasted.
Eli Manning has one touchdown pass, to the other team. Bears lead Giants 7-0.