- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
So we’re all worked up about the NFC East matchup Thursday night. We figured we’d see lots of hard hitting and hear pads smacking each other all night. However, during the first play of the game, roughing the passer was called on the least amount of QB contact ever.
Eli Manning is 34 years old, coming off of ankle surgery, and threw two interceptions in a 35-14 loss to the Detroit Lions on Sunday. So this fan’s duty was clear. But that wasn’t the only thing that burned today.
Reddit: Out of all of the Manningfaces, which is your favorite?
Eli Manning: The “excited I just did a touchdown” one.
Sure, he’s got all the records and the endorsements — but Eli’s got the moves. Night moves. [Bob Seger music starts playing]