- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Reddit: Out of all of the Manningfaces, which is your favorite?
Eli Manning: The “excited I just did a touchdown” one.
Sure, he’s got all the records and the endorsements — but Eli’s got the moves. Night moves. [Bob Seger music starts playing]
Fantasy Football Week 14 Start ‘Em, Sit ‘Em: With Advice On Alex Smith, Eddie Lacy And … Kim Kardashian?
If Kim Kardashian was a starting running back, I’d ride her against the Bears. I’d do other things, but that’s for another column.
RotoExperts’ Adam Ronis is tired of hearing Giants fans defend the poor play of Eli Manning. He goes off about the “free pass” Manning gets because of his Super Bowl wins. Meanwhile, Tony Romo is playing much better and continues to get roasted.