- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Lots of folks are concerned about Matt Ryan from a Fantasy standpoint. The yardage has been there just about every week, but the touchdowns have not. Ryan should rack up close to 300 yards in this game and connect with Julio Jones in this game.
So we’re all worked up about the NFC East matchup Thursday night. We figured we’d see lots of hard hitting and hear pads smacking each other all night. However, during the first play of the game, roughing the passer was called on the least amount of QB contact ever.
Eli Manning is 34 years old, coming off of ankle surgery, and threw two interceptions in a 35-14 loss to the Detroit Lions on Sunday. So this fan’s duty was clear. But that wasn’t the only thing that burned today.
Reddit: Out of all of the Manningfaces, which is your favorite?
Eli Manning: The “excited I just did a touchdown” one.
Sure, he’s got all the records and the endorsements — but Eli’s got the moves. Night moves. [Bob Seger music starts playing]