- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Fantasy Football Week 14 Start ‘Em, Sit ‘Em: With Advice On Alex Smith, Eddie Lacy And … Kim Kardashian?
If Kim Kardashian was a starting running back, I’d ride her against the Bears. I’d do other things, but that’s for another column.
RotoExperts’ Adam Ronis is tired of hearing Giants fans defend the poor play of Eli Manning. He goes off about the “free pass” Manning gets because of his Super Bowl wins. Meanwhile, Tony Romo is playing much better and continues to get roasted.
Eli Manning has one touchdown pass, to the other team. Bears lead Giants 7-0.
Pat Mayo (@ThePME) presents three quarterbacks that are primed for a gigantic Week 3.
Watching them play shuffleboard for weeks on end, always to a draw, would be the most entertaining reality TV show of all time.
Welcome to “Pretty Much Screwed,” our definitive guide to the upcoming NFL season. This team-by-team preview details why your favorite franchise might have to start looking forward to next year — and highlights at least one reason for you to be hopeful. Today: Let’s talk about how screwed the Giants are, so they can go 4-12 and still win the Super Bowl somehow.