- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Usually, acknowledging a fan as you run off the floor means extending a hand to reciprocate their high five offer. That was what one Wizards fan, basking in the immediate afterglow of his favorite team’s first win of the season last night, planned on doing. Then, though, things took a turn for the worse: he got a little too eager. Luckily, Emeka Okafor was there to clean things up. [The Basketball Jones]
As we approach the NBA Draft—and you get sick of all the stories and time we’re devoting to it—one rehashed question is: who will look the most ridiculous when he crosses the stage to shake David Stern’s hand? Let’s not focus on that: let’s instead turn our attention to guys who weren’t a complete disaster in a suit. Because looking dapper is a must for draftees, and looking the most dapper is how to win draft night.
It’s been some time since we’ve looked at Vince Carter as the same guy who won the 2000 NBA Slam Dunk Contest and who absolutely embarrassed the one-time New York Knicks 7-footer Frederic Weis by jumping over him. Sadly, those days are long gone.
Aaron Gray chucked a full-court pass to Chris Paul, who tipped it to Emeka Okafor, who threw in a turnaround jumper, off the glass from about 20 feet back.