- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Pam Oliver Is A Goddess And Don’t Anyone Say A Single Damn Bad Word About Her Or We’ll Kick Your Ass
Shock Jock Calls Erin Andrews ‘Gutless Bitch’, FOX Pulls All Advertising From Parent Company’s 101 Stations
Bode Miller’s emotional interview with Cristian Cooper caused an uproar. Then the facts came out. Too bad this isn’t the first time people jumped to conclusions about this sort of thing.
If you thought the mere presence of Erin Andrews was enough to send some dudes into a catatonic state — well, you might still be correct. But those videobombers from last night struck again on “The Today Show” this morning, which means that they are, in fact, just being creepy dudes on purpose.
Erin Andrews’ report on her sunburn. Guy in Batman shirt. Creepy staring guy. And so ends your Fox Sports viewing day.