- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Pam Oliver Is A Goddess And Don’t Anyone Say A Single Damn Bad Word About Her Or We’ll Kick Your Ass
Shock Jock Calls Erin Andrews ‘Gutless Bitch’, FOX Pulls All Advertising From Parent Company’s 101 Stations
Bode Miller’s emotional interview with Cristian Cooper caused an uproar. Then the facts came out. Too bad this isn’t the first time people jumped to conclusions about this sort of thing.
If you thought the mere presence of Erin Andrews was enough to send some dudes into a catatonic state — well, you might still be correct. But those videobombers from last night struck again on “The Today Show” this morning, which means that they are, in fact, just being creepy dudes on purpose.
Erin Andrews’ report on her sunburn. Guy in Batman shirt. Creepy staring guy. And so ends your Fox Sports viewing day.