- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bode Miller’s emotional interview with Cristian Cooper caused an uproar. Then the facts came out. Too bad this isn’t the first time people jumped to conclusions about this sort of thing.
If you thought the mere presence of Erin Andrews was enough to send some dudes into a catatonic state — well, you might still be correct. But those videobombers from last night struck again on “The Today Show” this morning, which means that they are, in fact, just being creepy dudes on purpose.
Erin Andrews’ report on her sunburn. Guy in Batman shirt. Creepy staring guy. And so ends your Fox Sports viewing day.
Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia’s (Minus The Racism)
Kings’ Jarret Stoll “Confirms” He’s Dating Erin Andrews When Everyone Already Knew That, Still Treated As Scoop For Some Reason
A couple months back, we ran an item on the hubbub over an Instagram photo showing Erin Andrews enjoying New Year’s festivities with Los Angeles Kings center Jarret Stoll, in what appeared to be a couple-y way. So imagine our surprise to learn the fact that they’re dating is apparently new news.