- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
As far as semantic basketball conversations go, this is one of the all-time greats. Watch the three best NBA fans on Earth discuss the same stuff you and your friends drunkenly argue over, after the jump…
Colin Cowherd had ESPN’s lightning rod columnist Jason Whitlock on his program today to explain what he — an African American man — thought about the report that the Seahawks locker room doesn’t think their quarterback is “black enough.” You’ll wanna hear what he said…
Brian Bosworth Has Emotional Appearance On First Take Ahead Of 30 For 30 Doc About His Football Career
It’s no “Copier” but it’s pretty funny.
Sports Illustrated Writer Richard Deitsch Goes After Colin Cowherd For Saying ‘African-American Men Don’t Watch Hockey’
Is Colin Cowherd wrong to speak in absolutes about race or was Richard Deitsch being too literal when he blasted Cowherd for his hyperbolic statement on the relatively low percentage of African-American hockey fans?