- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Brian Bosworth Has Emotional Appearance On First Take Ahead Of 30 For 30 Doc About His Football Career
It’s no “Copier” but it’s pretty funny.
Sports Illustrated Writer Richard Deitsch Goes After Colin Cowherd For Saying ‘African-American Men Don’t Watch Hockey’
Is Colin Cowherd wrong to speak in absolutes about race or was Richard Deitsch being too literal when he blasted Cowherd for his hyperbolic statement on the relatively low percentage of African-American hockey fans?
We would try to contextualize this clip of Trent Dilfer saying something really stupid, but it’s a lot more fun to just imagine this is how he actually feels about football. You can’t win if you lose, right?
If Bill Simmons is on the way out at ESPN, he’ll probably want to start his own company. Instead, he should consider joining forces with Turner. Who wouldn’t want a regular B.S. Report with Charles, Kenny and Shaq?