- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden As Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden’s QB Camp Is As Hilarious As This Headline Is Confusing
When ESPN doesn’t take itself seriously, it’s the greatest thing ever.
“They’re not the worldwide leader in electricians” is the closest professional people get to whipping out a “Yo’ momma” joke.
ESPN’s Nancy Grace says some pretty outlandish stuff, and that fact isn’t lost on his co-workers, who aren’t technically allowed to roll their eyes on live TV after he goes on a hyperbolic rant. Karl Ravech did the next best thing…
Not everyone can fill out a bracket like Jim O’Bright. So why punish the guy who gets a few extra games wrong with this terrible live TV stunt? Oh, wait — because it’s fun to watch Greenie get pooped on and freakout like a real housewife. Never mind.
Would you like the UConn riots described to you by a robot? Here you go!
We at SportsGrid are very excited to announce we have been acquired by ESPN. Press release and details, after the jump.