- Amazingly, Sadly, Fat Lineman Is Now Even Fatter
- Ken Jeong Photobombed A Bunch Of 'Kate Upton Pretends To Be Boning/Giving Footjobs' Photoshoots
- Michelle Beadle Thinks Her Relationship With Erin Andrews Is Like Tiger Woods And Sergio Garcia's
- A Children's Treasury Of People Catching Foul Balls While Holding Babies
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
European Athletic Championships
Some Runner Celebrated His Victory At The European Athletic Championships By Shoving A 14-Year-Old Mascot Girl
The European Athletic Championships finished up in Helsinki today, and Mahiedine Mekhissi-Benabbad won the gold medal in the 3000 meter steeplechase. His celebration, however, quickly devolved from jubilation to, well, assault, as he knocked away a gift from some mascot and then proceeded to shove the mascot itself. Oh yeah, one more thing: the person inside the mascot was a 14-year-old girl.